Monday, June 18, 2007

Thankful for healthy kids!


This is a fun picture of some of our kids and there friends at the park! We met several friends there after one of the little girls in the photo was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes. We have such a good support group of friends and family who support us in everything we need or want! Just remember there are always people out there who are struggling with health issues or heart issues. I guess I am saying all this because little Alyssa story touched my heart and allowed me to see how I could care more and love more. I hope seeing these smiling faces will encourage you to be thankful for the healthy children you have. Maybe it will also encourage you to reach out to someone who is not as fortunate as you are, and love or care for them as Christ loves and cares for you!