Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Day

I thought I would share about our busy day, today. We started out around 7:15am and headed for our favorite u-pick blueberry patch. For those of you who know us well, you know we do this every year. We love blueberries and they are so good for you. Usually we take along our book Blueberries for Sal and read it, ( one of the kids, not me, I am driving) on the way. Somehow I forgot this year so, I will probably read it before bed tonight. Anyway, we headed out and had such a good time with some good friends picking bluberries. We picked 40 lbs.! Our freezer should be happy! So will our tummies. We love blueberry pancakes, muffins, banana blueberry bread, and blueberry scones! I can't wait to get started.

Our next adventure today was to the water park Adventure Oasis. We once again were joined by some good friends. We all enjoyed the water slides, water falls, lazy river, and just being together! I have put pictures of our day in our photo albums. You can click on the link photo album to see them!