Friday, July 25, 2008

Our week so far!


We have had a busy week so far and it is not even over! Jesse and Isabelle have been attending a basketball camp in Harrisonville. They are sore each morning but are eager to go back each evening! At the same time Courtney, Sarah and Seth have been attending a VBS. They are having a lot of fun! I have had alone time each evening from 6-9pm and go figure I haven't had much to do! I did pick blackberries at a friend's house one night. The next evening I went to dinner with my two best friends! After that I have been coming home and cleaning, laundry and such! I guess I lead a pretty dull life. Tim has been working in the evenings helping all of our friends remodel their homes. I guess they are all spending their tax rebate checks? They are keeping him very busy!

On Tuesday I took the kids out for breakfast. We actually had a free dozen donuts coupon that Jesse had won on his birthday (April). It was going to expire soon, so it was actually his treat! We got our donuts and took them to the park. I won some serious "Mom you are so cool" points! We even had chocolate milk! I stepped way out of the box!

On Thursday I took Courtney and her friend Alex out to lunch at Courtney's favorite restaurant "Mi Mi's Cafe". Courtney's birthday was last week and I like to take the kids out by themselves if I can. This time we took a friend along and it was a lot of fun! There are new pictures in our photo album so take a look!